We cannot have a student film fest without discussion!
In the absence of being able to talk about each film as a community, below are some general discussion questions to help you unpack thoughts and feelings about each film. Answer these questions or use them as inspiration to fully experience the effect of the films on your life.
General Discussion Questions:
- Is there something about the film that resonates with your life or the lives of people you know?
- If a friend asked you what this film was about, what would you say?
- What did you learn from this film?
- If you could pick a title for this film, what would it be?
- Describe a moment or scene in the film that you found particularly memorable/compelling. Why that scene?
We invite you to join us on May 18th to celebrate and discuss the 4 short films selected for a “Best Film” award.
RSVP to the Panel Discussion on May 18, 2023
@ 8p.m. in Los Angeles / 9p.m. in Mexico City